60 minute Bootcamp Sessions
Joie De Vivre Fitness & Training offers Bootcamps throughout the year (winter, spring, summer, and fall). These Bootcamp workouts are efficient because you work your entire body (upper and lower body, muscles and heart) in a short period of time by going from one exercise to another with little or no rest. I also make sure they are fun for you; each exercise is different so you don’t get bored. These circuit training classes are designed to encourage, motivate and inspire you to live an active lifestyle. Not only will your fitness improve but you’ll become more energized, confident, and everyday activities will become easier.
All classes are interval based and include cardio, muscle toning, core work, strength training and are designed for all ages and fitness levels. Work at your own pace within a fun and exciting group atmosphere and get the results you are looking for.
Whether you are looking for a weight loss exercise program, to improve health & fitness or just kick start your fitness routine, this program can help you reach your goals.
Because the human body needs multi-planar proprioceptive movements in order to function at its optimum level of performance, we will be using updapted equipment like TRX (US Navy Seal training equipment) and Kettle bell to complete our workouts and reach your goals.
Our boot camp has a limit of 10 people. This will allow for far more personal attention to allow you to achieve the best possible results in the shortest time. Most boot camps train 20-30 people at a time, which means you’ll get a maximum of 2 minutes with your trainer. With smaller groups, you will be sure that your trainer will be able to push you to your full potential while making sure all exercises are done with proper form; meaning better and safer results.
- Fitness Level Required: None. For Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
- Equipment to bring: Water bottle (water station on site), appropriate workout clothing and shoe, and some determination! Optional: Yoga Mat
- Program Duration: 4 WEEK
- Time: Morning : 6:30 am – 7:30 am every Tuesday and Thursday
- Evening: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Location 2-225 Toman Drive, Waterloo
- Cost $149.95 for initial 4 week program
- 52 weeks (1 year): $1499.95 for the entire 52 weeks ($300 savings which is the equivalent of 2 months free)
- Drop in: $25
Please email or call to reserve your spot. Spaces are limited (8-10 Maximum)